Luxury is a state of mind; it is embedded in the details of every illustrious and impactful service. Tiyana Robinson of Tiyana Robinson Beauty is quickly becoming one of Washington DC’s most highly sought-after professional Makeup Artists, who has built her brand on a foundation of creating white glove experiences and service that exceeds in value for her clients.
Tiyana is currently seeking one talented individual with this state of mind to join her Crew as a Model Coordinator for her upcoming three day, hands-on makeup boot camp, “The Luxury Brown Experience”. This event will be held on October 14 -16, 2016 in Alexandria, VA 22314.
The candidate selected for this position will be responsible for the following duties :
1. Research prospective models for the boot camp.
2. Contact prospective models for participation in the boot camp and facilitate the booking process.
3. Ensure that models arrive on time and are outfitted with wardrobe each day of the boot camp.
5. Fulfill daily needs of models in an organized fashion.
6. Resolve any complications regarding to models’ needs in a manner that is supportive with effective communication.
7. Disburse compensation to models.
This is an essential role in the flawless execution of the event and will require a time commitment in the weeks leading up the boot camp, as well as for the entirety of the event.
Makeup enthusiasts, professional artists, and new entrepreneurs who are looking to expand their business acumen in areas such as project management, problem solving, time management and facilitating live events are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be located in the Washington DC area with reliable transportation.
As compensation, the selected candidate may select his or her choice of : (1) a four hour small group private makeup lesson with Tiyana Robinson, or (2) access to Tiyana’s 6 week business, branding, and social media coaching program ($997 value each).